This activity concerns:
- Ultrasonic corrosion control of underwater steels
- Corrosion control of reinforcement in concrete
- Concrete hardness control
- topographic and bathymetric survey
- Various underwater expertise
Audiovisual exams :
The company can take photographs of any submerged or surface structure whatever the visibility conditions and up to 60 Meters deep.
Our company produces documents using a digital video camera adapted to underwater conditions.
Submarine inspections are carried out to identify all the disturbances that affect the work itself, to record all cave damage, scouring, cavities and cracks in the underwater part, and to note all the degradations (cracks, wrecks, dislocations, wrecks, etc.) in the aerial part of the quays as well as the surface state in solid ground.
Vessel expertise :
Our company intervenes to carry out various inspections and expertises of the ships at the request of the shipowners and offices of certifications and classifications.
- Corrosion control of submerged steels : such as sheet piling, piles, outfalls, etc.
( An ultrasonic device, adapted to underwater conditions, measures the thickness of the steel of any immersed structure: sheet piles, piles, pipes, hulls of ships ... etc. the company supplied up to the weighting coefficients which must be applied )
b ) Verification of the effectiveness of cathodic protection by potential difference .
(The company uses a device which makes it possible to check the effectiveness of a cathodic protection of the submerged steels, by imposed current or that using anodic acrifices).
C) Corrosion control of reinforcement in concrete
(Our company carries out diagnostics of the condition of reinforced concrete structures for multiple purposes):
- Identify the origin of corrosions of reinforcement.
- Evaluate their heard in the structure.
- Predict their likely evolution over time.
- Estimate their consequences on the safety of the work and people.
- Define the consequences to give